As of 2020, the Project language default is that your respondent has the ability to select which language he/she would like to complete Strengthscope in®. The report you download will also be in this language.
To download a respondent's report in a different language, please follow these steps:
- Go to MANAGE ACCOUNTS
- Go to the PROJECTS tab
- Find the Project ID on your Project List and click EDIT
- Check the box "USE PROJECT LEVEL LANGUAGE FOR REPORT" (it will go green)
- Checking this box will open a new option, called "REPORT LANGUAGE"
- Select the language you wish to download the report in
- Click SAVE
- After clicking SAVE, all reports from this Project ID can be downloaded in the language you selected
This means that if your respondent completes in Chinese and you have selected English, if you have enabled Autosend or Immediate Send, the report sent to your respondent will be in English.
To have the report emailed in the language that the respondent completed the assessment in, you must go back to the PROJECT ID and uncheck the "USE PROJECT LEVEL LANGUAGE FOR REPORT" option and SAVE.