1) What type of report am I using?
You will always select Strengthscope® in addition to any other "add-on" report that you would like to use
2) What language do I want the Strengthscope® reports downloaded in?
Respondents always have the choice to complete the assessment in whatever language they choose. When setting up the project, you can decide if you would like to download the report in the respondent's chosen language OR have all reports on the Project ID downloaded in one language.
3) When do I need respondents to complete the assessment by? (Workshop date, etc)
We always recommend that you send your Strengthscope® invitations 2 weeks before your workshop or debrief date. This gives respondents ample time to complete and will lessen the chance of an urgent system support issue arising.
4) Who on my team should be notified when someone completes the assessment under the Project ID?
This is called the "Support Email Address"
5) How do I want respondents to receive their Strengthscope® report?
Select one of the 4 options:
- Autosend (pre-selected date where all reports on the Project ID are sent out in a batch from an automated email sent by firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Manually downloaded emailed by you (or someone on your team) one-by-one
- Respondent-download via the Optimizing Your Strengths section in the personal Strengths portal
- *NEW* Immediate Send ("Send Upon Completion")