How to update the autosend date
If you have an existing project and you would like to update the autosend batch date, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Strengthscope system
- Go to MANAGE ACCOUNTS
- Go to the PROJECTS tab
- Find the project you would like to update under the PROJECT LIST tick the box on the left, it will go green) and click EDIT
- Scroll down to Additional Options and click the calendar icon to select a new date
**Dates are listed in the European Format (DD/MM/YYYY)**
- Click SAVE
1. Do not download the report prior to the Autosend date. If you do, it will NOT send.
The system works this way so that when you update the Autosend date, previous respondents do not receive their report over and over again.
2. You must have enough reports in your account to send one out
Example: If you have 5 people take Strengthscope® and only 4 reports in your account, only 4 reports will Autosend on your selected date). Click here to check your Dashboard to see how many reports you have.