1. Go to http://www.extractpdf.com
2. Upload a file: Click “choose file”
3. Select your Strengthscope report, click open
4. Click start
5. Click the wheel image and save
6. Open the image in Preview
7. Click the “Mark Up” icon
8. Click the shape button on the left hand side of the Mark Up tool bar and change it to “Elliptical"
9. Make the circle around the wheel and then press “crop”
10. Add text box and type the person’s name (change font type/size to whatever you want)
TIP: For easier printing, highlight all the cropped/formatted wheels and right click to “open with Preview”. This will allow you open all of the wheels together. I always use the "4 images on one page” layout and then save as a pdf so the wheels are all the same size.