If your respondent has previously completed Strengthscope and you have enabled the StrengthscopeLeader module, you can notify your respondent in two ways:
1. AUTOMATED EMAIL (ACTIVITY REMINDER) via the Strengthscope system
You can send an automated email from the Strengthscope system notifying your respondent that a new module has been added. Click here for instructions on how to send an Activity Reminder.
2. PERSONALIZED EMAIL TO BE SENT BY YOU.
Copy and paste message below (Text in RED but be edited by you).
SUBJECT: StrengthscopeLeader: Inviting Rater Feedback
Hi [enter name],
To complete your Leader portion of the Strengthscope assessment, please go to https://profile.strengthscope.com and SIGN IN using your email address and password you created when you originally completed Strengthscope.
In your portal, you will now see that you will see that there is a new item that must be completed.
INVITING RATER FEEDBACK ON YOUR LEADERSHIP EFFECTIVENESS:
- You will be asked to nominate up to 20 raters to provide you with feedback on your leadership effectiveness and performance at work
- You must nominate your raters
- Enter raters' email addresses to complete this page. You may want to have them ready and available before beginning the questionnaire.
- Select your raters from your spouse, peers, colleagues, managers, or other family members. We recommend sending a brief email to each person you are asking to provide feedback to encourage their prompt response. It only takes about 5-7 minutes for them to complete their feedback (worth mentioning in your email).
- Each rater has 30 days from when you add them to provide feedback
- Your raters will receive their invitation immediately after you add them as a rater
- This assessment is for your personal growth and professional development and your personal report is confidential.
If, for any reason, you would like to complete the questionnaire later, or if you 'time out' before you complete the questionnaire, you can log back in with your email and password
Here’s to your strengths!