Below is the Email Invitation Template to invite someone to complete the Strengthscope AND StrengthscopeTeam assessment. Text in red must be edited by you.
If your respondent has already completed Strengthscope on a previous occasion and now needs to answer only the team questions, see the "Add On: StrengthscopeTeam" email template
As a reminder, in the U.S. we invite individuals (respondents) to complete any Strengthscope assessment via an EMAIL INVITATION sent by you. This means that the person will self-register. We do not advise you add respondents via the Strengthscope system, as it often looks like spam and is ignored.
IMPORTANT: Before you send this email invitation, make sure you have set up a project in the system and have selected both Strengthscope AND StrengthscopeTeam. Your Project ID (NOT PROJECT CODE) is what you will need to include in the email below
SUBJECT: Invitation to take StrengthscopeTeam
Welcome to Strengthscope®!
Strengthscope® is an online strengths assessment that doesn't just "assess," but will teach you how to sustainably do the best work of your life. We believe you should LOVE your work, and we’re about to help you do just that!
Please see the following instructions for completing StrengthscopeTeam. Please complete the questionnaire by [enter date]. You will need about 45 minutes of focused time to complete the entire questionnaire.
Instructions to complete the questionnaire:
- Go to https://profile.strengthscope.com
- Click the "Register" button, and then enter the Project ID: PROJECT ID on the Registration page
- Enter other registration details and complete the questionnaire
- Once you have completed your individual questionnaire, you will be asked to answer questions related to your team. In answering the questions, think of your ___________Team.
- If, for any reason, you would like to complete the questionnaire later, or if you 'time out' before you complete the questionnaire, you can log back in with your email and password.
- This assessment is for your personal growth and professional development and your personal report is confidential.
Here’s to your strengths!