Below is the Email Invitation Template to invite someone to complete all 3 modules at once:
Text in red must be edited by you.
As a reminder, in the U.S. we invite individuals (respondents) to complete any Strengthscope assessment via an EMAIL INVITATION sent by you. This means that the person will self-register. We do not advise you add respondents via the Strengthscope system, as it often looks like spam and is ignored.
IMPORTANT: Before you send this email invitation, make sure you have set up a project in the system and have selected both Strengthscope AND StrengthscopeTeam AND StrengthscopeEngage. Your Project ID (NOT PROJECT CODE) is what you will need to include in the email below
SUBJECT: Invitation to take StrengthscopeTeam & StrengthscopeEngageBaseline
Welcome to Strengthscope®!
Strengthscope® is an online strengths assessment that doesn't just "assess," but will teach you how to sustainably do the best work of your life. We believe you should LOVE your work, and we’re about to help you do just that!
Please see the following instructions for completing Strengthscope. Please complete the questionnaire by <<enter deadline if applicable>>. You will need about 45 minutes of focused time to complete the entire assessment.
Instructions to complete the questionnaire:
- Go to https://profile.strengthscope.com
- Click the "Register" button, and then enter the Project ID: PROJECT ID on the Registration page
- Enter other registration details and complete the questionnaire.
- Once you have completed your individual questionnaire, you will be asked to answer questions related to your team. In answering the questions, think of your ___________Team.
- Your group has also elected to take StrengthsEngage Baseline, so you will have to opportunity to provide feedback on the level of your engagement and energy.
All of your responses to StrengthscopeTeam and StrengthscopeEngage questions are aggregated into a team report, remain confidential, and are not provided individually at any level.
If, for any reason, you would like to complete the questionnaire later, or if you 'time out' before you complete the questionnaire, you can log back in with your email and password.
Here’s to your strengths!