Below is the Email Invitation Template to invite someone to complete the Strengthscope360 assessment. Text in red must be edited by you.
As a reminder, in the U.S. we invite individuals (respondents) to complete any Strengthscope assessment via an EMAIL INVITATION sent by you. This means that the person will self-register. We do not advise you add respondents via the Strengthscope system, as it often looks like spam and is ignored.
IMPORTANT: Before you send this email invitation, make sure you have set up a project in the system and select both Strengthscope AND Strengthscope360 under profile type. Your Project ID (NOT PROJECT CODE) is what you will need to include in the email below
SUBJECT: Invitation to take Strengthscope360
Welcome to Strengthscope®!
Strengthscope® is an online strengths assessment that doesn't just "assess," but will teach you how to sustainably do the best work of your life. We believe you should LOVE your work, and we’re about to help you do just that!
Please see the following instructions for completing Strengthscope360. Please complete the questionnaire by [enter date]. You will need about 45 minutes of focused time to complete.
- Go to https://profile.strengthscope.com
- Click the "Register" button, and then enter the Project ID: PROJECT ID on the Registration page
- Enter other registration details and complete the questionnaire
INVITING RATER FEEDBACK:
- You will be asked to nominate up to 15 raters to provide you with feedback on your strengths
- Enter raters' email addresses to complete this page. You may want to have them ready and available before beginning the questionnaire.
- Select your raters from your spouse, peers, colleagues, managers, or other family members. We recommend sending a brief email to each person you are asking to provide feedback to encourage their prompt response. It only takes about 5-7 minutes for them to complete their feedback (worth mentioning in your email).
- Your raters will receive their invitation immediately after you add them as a rater
- This assessment is for your personal growth and professional development and your personal report is confidential.
If, for any reason, you would like to complete the questionnaire later, or if you 'time out' before you complete the questionnaire, you can log back in with your email and password
Here’s to your strengths!