Below is the Email Invitation Template to invite someone to complete the Strengthscope (standard) assessment. Text in red must be edited by you.
As a reminder, in the U.S. we invite individuals (respondents) to complete any Strengthscope assessment via an EMAIL INVITATION sent by you. This means that the person will self-register. We do not advise you add respondents via the Strengthscope system, as it often looks like spam and is ignored.
IMPORTANT: Before you send this email invitation, make sure you have set up a project in the system and selected Strengthscope as your profile type. Your Project ID (NOT PROJECT CODE) is what you will need to include in the email below
Subject: Invitation to take Strengthscope®
Welcome to Strengthscope®!
Strengthscope® is an online strengths assessment that doesn't just "assess," but will teach you how to sustainably do the best work of your life. We believe you should LOVE your work, and we’re about to help you do just that!
Please see the following instructions for completing Strengthscope®. Please complete the questionnaire by [[ENTER DEADLINE IF NEEDED]]. You will need about 30 minutes of focused time to complete the entire questionnaire.
- Go to https://profile.strengthscope.com
- Click the "Register" button, and then enter the Project ID: [[ENTER YOUR PROJECT ID]] on the Registration page
- Enter other registration details and complete the questionnaire
- If, for any reason, you would like to complete the questionnaire later, or if you 'time out' before you complete the questionnaire, you can log back in with your email and password.
- This assessment is for your personal growth and professional development and your personal report is confidential.
Here’s to your strengths!