**This is the same process that is used for adding people from various projects to a team report**
- Go to the REPORTING tab
- Under the MANAGE TEAMS tab, search under the LIST tab for the report you wish to edit (tick the box – it will go green)
- Click on EDIT
- All the previous information will be visible, if you want to add other respondents on to this report from a different project, click on the name of the project int the PROJECTS list
- ADD RESPONDENTS: Use CONTROL (Windows) or COMMAND (Mac) to select the respondents listed in NEW ACTIVITIES you want to include on the team report. The name will be highlighted. But will NOT add to “Current Activities” until you save.
REMOVE RESPONDENTS: Use CONTROL (Windows) or COMMAND (Mac) to select the respondents listed in CURRENT ACTIVITIES you want to REMOVE from the team report. The name will be highlighted. But will NOT be removed from “Current Activities” until you save.
- Once you have made your edits, click SAVE
- Repeat the procedure, as needed for additional edits
**If you have previously downloaded your Team/Group report previously, you cannot edit it and re-download, this is called a Revision. Click here to learn more**