Please note: The sections within the admin section marked with * are mandatory fields.
- Go to the REPORTING tab
- Under the MANAGE TEAMS tab, click on CREATE
- Create a TEAM NAME – this will appear on the title page of your report
- Select the report LANGUAGE*
UPDATE --- This is now the language that the report will be generated in. Currently there are two options, English and Dutch.
- Select report type under the REPORT CODE*
1. StrengthscopeTeam™ with productive habits (only Project IDs that have StrengthscopeTeam™ enabled will be listed)
2. StrengthscopeTeam™ without productive habits
Confused about what the difference is between these three types of reports? Click here to go to the Team Report overview
- Select the project you want on your team report in the PROJECT box. All of the projects with appropriate “report code” will appear. For example, you cannot run a StrengthscopeTeam with productive habits report with people that have not answered the team questions.
- Select the project or click on the CONTROL button (on Windows) or COMMAND button (On Mac)
- The respondents will appear in the NEW ACTIVITIES box
- Click CONTROL (Windows) or COMMAND (Mac) to select the people you want to include on the team report. The name will be highlighted. But will NOT add to “Current Activities” until you SAVE.
NOTE: You can only add respondents from one project at a time.
- If you want to add other respondents on to this report from a different project, you will click SAVE and then follow the steps to EDIT a Team report